The New City Mission Network exists to enable Network churches to partner with global churches for the advancement of the Gospel by preaching grace, pursuing reconciliation and doing justice in their local communities.
We are committed to:
Developing relationships with national pastors and churches in the countries to which God calls us through the growth and training of NCMN teams who are committed to mutually engage in sharing the Gospel through word and deed. We are committed both to sending NCNM teams on short-term missions trips and to bringing national pastors to our churches for our mutual instruction and encouragement in the faith.
Developing priority field focus for our missions programs through identifying communities in the world where we can have a focused, long-term investment, based on New City Network church commitments. We will especially seek to fund national leaders and partnership projects in these areas of the world.
Supporting U.S. missionaries who will either help connect us to national churches with whom we can partner, or engage in evangelism and church planting in unreached communities by working through like-minded mission agencies.
- To identify national pastors who have a commitment to the statements of faith outlined in the Apostle’s Creed and are already engaged or committed to engage in evangelism and doing justice.
- To build relationships through field visits and learning to partner together in mutual support for the advance of the kingdom of God and the proclamation of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- To share and receive whatever resources of faith and material goods God supplies in order to ensure there is equity and basic human needs are provided for.
- To work with existing relationships between New City Network member churches and global church partners
- To build new global relationships especially through the immigrant and refugee communities in our churches
- To unleash pastors and church members to engage in field visits and build sustainable partnerships by providing mentoring, introduction to field opportunities and administrative support to organize and assist in the development of long term partnerships.
Mission Agency Network
The Kingdom Restoration Society is an international mission agency, headquartered at New City St Louis. The KRS international board of directors includes Macklann Basse (Togo), Leon Mukendi (DR Congo), Zam Khat Kham (Burma), Joe Muutuki (Nairobi), and Barry Henning (St Louis). KRS is available as a non-profit Mission Agency for sending short-term mission teams, and short or long term missionaries overseas. KRS also has a charter to function as a Mission Ordination Society and is operating in 7 countries in Africa, Asia and Europe. newcity.org/universitycity/kingdom-restoration-society
Third Millennium Ministries’ mission is to prepare Christian leaders to lead a transformation of the world into God’s Kingdom by providing biblical education, for the world, for free. thirdmill.org
Presbyterian Missions International (PMI) is a network of select gospel ministers who are from outside the U.S., and have completed a degree at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri. One of their purposes is to financially enable the international graduates to return to their countries of origin and conduct full-time gospel ministry. pmiweb.org
Mission to the World is the denominational mission agency of the Presbyterian Church in America and has missionaries in over 80 countries. mtw.org
nster Biblical Missions is committed to planting and multiplying Reformed churches on the foreign field. To accomplish this, believers must be trained to teach their own people of Christ and His truth. The role of foreign missionaries should not be that of doing the work so much as that of showing nationals how to do it -training them to stand in the faith, defend the faith, and spread the faith. WBMINC.org
International Ministries, also known as the American Baptist Foreign Mission Society, works cross-culturally to invite people to become disciples of Jesus Christ and to proclaim, through both word and deed, God’s reign of justice, peace and abundant life for all creation. Internationalministries.org