The New City Mission Network exists to enable Network churches to partner with global churches for the advancement of the Gospel by preaching grace, pursuing reconciliation and doing justice in their local communities.
We are committed to:
Developing relationships with national pastors and churches in the countries to which God calls us through the growth and training of NCMN teams who are committed to mutually engage in sharing the Gospel through word and deed. We are committed both to sending NCNM teams on short-term missions trips and to bringing national pastors to our churches for our mutual instruction and encouragement in the faith.
Developing priority field focus for our missions programs through identifying communities in the world where we can have a focused, long-term investment, based on New City Network church commitments. We will especially seek to fund national leaders and partnership projects in these areas of the world.
Supporting U.S. missionaries who will either help connect us to national churches with whom we can partner, or engage in evangelism and church planting in unreached communities by working through like-minded mission agencies.
- To identify national pastors who have a commitment to the statements of faith outlined in the Apostle’s Creed and are already engaged or committed to engage in evangelism and doing justice.
- To build relationships through field visits and learning to partner together in mutual support for the advance of the kingdom of God and the proclamation of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- To share and receive whatever resources of faith and material goods God supplies in order to ensure there is equity and basic human needs are provided for.
- To work with existing relationships between New City Network member churches and global church partners
- To build new global relationships especially through the immigrant and refugee communities in our churches
- To unleash pastors and church members to engage in field visits and build sustainable partnerships by providing mentoring, introduction to field opportunities and administrative support to organize and assist in the development of long term partnerships.